Prior to being acquired by Bosa Development last year for $79M, Pacific Point was a 20 year old 227 unit rental building. Now in the hands of one of the best developers in the city, Pacific Point has been completely reinvented as a 214 unit luxury condo development with sophisticated high-end interiors and the most spacious floorplans in Yaletown. Priced starting from under $400k for a large 1 bedroom suite, these contemporary suites won’t be around for long. Sales begin soon, register now!
- Centrally located at 1323 Homer Street (and Pacific Street)
- Completely renovated and recrafted building with full 2-5-10 home warranty
- 214 concrete homes ranging from 453 to 1,680 sq.ft. including studios, one bedroom and den, two bedroom and den, three bedroom and den, and penthouses (2 levels!).
- Contemporary interiors include custom roller blinds for the floor-to-ceiling windows, solid wood entry doors, choice of ‘latte’ or ‘grey’ colour schemes, quality laminate floors in foyer, kitchen, living and dining areas; durable carpets in the spacious bedrooms; and porcelain tiles in dens
- Gourmet kitchens with polished quartz countertops, imported Italian cabinetry with soft close doors and drawers, stainless steel Bosh, KitchenAid and Panasonic appliances
- Spa-inspired bathrooms with quartz counters, Armony Cucine cabinetry, low-flow Kohler toilets, tiled floors and walls surrounding the enclosed glass shower and deluxe soaker tubs
- Many homes with impressive views overlooking False Creek, English Bay, downtown, and the North Shore mountains
- Grand double height lobby complete with concierge and three speed elevators, fabulous private amenities including swimming pool, hot tub, steam room, fitness centre with yoga room, and lounge with kitchen and pool table
- In the heart of Yaletown, steps to George Wainborn and David Lam Park, world-class dining, shops, lounges, coffee shops, entertainment, and the Seawall
- Occupancy: Spring/Summer 2013
- Developer: Bosa Development
Register at pacificpointcondos.com for the latest news and updates on the completely rebuilt Pacific Point Yaletown condos. If you have any questions about this “new” Vancouver development, contact award-winning Vancouver Realtor Jeff Fitzpatrick.