Kitsilano is about to get a little more charming thanks to MOSAIC Homes' newest Vancouver development, Bayswater. This boutique 4 storey low-rise in Kitsilano’s bustling West Broadway Village will be home to 31 traditional, yet modern, white brick apartments reminiscent of the Iron & Whyte condo building in West Point Grey. Details are currently limited, but presales are starting soon (Spring 2012)! Here’s what we know so far:
- Located at 2468 Bayswater Street (and Broadway) in West Broadway Village
- 4 storey mixed-use low rise development with commercial space on the ground floor and 31 residential dwellings on floors 2-4
- Boutique selection of one, two, two bedroom plus den, and three bedroom homes
- White brick exterior with contrasting black windows and striking metal accents
- In the heart of Kitsilano, walking distance to terrific eateries & cafes, trendy boutiques, delicious bakeries, amenities and steps to transit
- Developer: MOSAIC Homes
- Architects: Shift Architecture Inc.
For the latest news and information on Bayswater – Kitsilano’s newest condo development – register here. If you have any questions about this Vancouver development or anything else, please feel free to contact us anytime!