A boutique 20 unit low-rise
is quickly taking shape on the corner of Fraser
and 27th in East Vancouver. This 4 storey NOW development
(New Original Works) is centered in the up-and-coming multicultural Fraser Street neighbourhood and is truly
in the center of it all!
Not only will you be steps to amazing ethnic eateries, independent boutiques, and locally owned businesses, you’ll also have unobstructed views of the North Shore mountains and the Downtown core, which by the way, is only a 12 minute drive away! Starting from only $279,900, Fraser & 27th is perfect for the first-time buyer or even the most discerning investor. First release scheduled for this fall!
- 4283 Fraser Street (and E. 27th Avenue)
- Mixed use development with 18 residential suites and 2 commercial units
- Situated on a gently sloping lot, allowing for uninterrupted panoramic views
- Homes range from 475 to 695 sq. ft. and are complete with in-suite laundry and outdoor living space
- Oversized bicycle storage allowing for 3 bikes per condo
- On site car sharing program minimizes the need for owners to have a car/parking stall
- Walk and bike everywhere! Eclectic restaurants, local bakeries, boutique cafes, fresh grocers, bistros, Main Street shopping, and transit all at your door step!
- Floorplans available here
- Architect: Cornerstone Architecture
- Developer: NOW (New Original Works)
Visit nowdevelopments.com and register for the latest news and updates! If you have any questions about this new East Vancouver condo development, please call 604.612.6120 anytime!
Views from Northern Suites