Roast duck hanging from shop windows, stands of exotic fruit for sale and soon, cranes and Bobcats will be a common sight in Vancouver’s Chinatown. This historic neighbourhood is changing – and for the better! 189 Keefer Street now known as Keefer Block, is one of the many proposed/approved condo developments in Chinatown. This 10 storey mixed-used building by Solterra Development Corp is a concrete development designed by Rafii Architects which consists of 11 commercial units and 81 residential suites.
- 189 Keefer Street (at Main Street)
- 10 storey mixed-use building; 90 ft high
- 11 commercial units spread across 2 floors; 8 on the ground floor and 3 on a mezzanine floor
- 81 residential units consisting of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom concrete condos with European-inspired interiors
- 3 levels of underground parking (62 spaces) with access from the rear lane
- Large “green” rooftop deck with clock tower
- Website: KeeferBlock.com
- Architects: Rafii Architects Inc.
- Developer: Solterra Group of Companies
As we receive more information about this new Chinatown mixed-use building, we’ll be sure to update you! If you have any questions or comments about this or any other Vancouver condo development, please contact award-winning Vancouver real estate agent Jeff Fitzpatrick.