A boutique collection of 20 heritage-inspired townhomes and condos is coming to The Drive. The Jeffs Residences, located on the corner of Charles Street and Salsbury Drive, is made up of 13 three bedroom townhomes and 7 luxury manor residences that seamlessly blend historic 1907 architecture with modern, functional and high-end interiors. Homes are priced between the low $400,000s to the high $600,000s and your first chance to glimpse the display home is on Saturday, February 9th from 12-5pm at the sales centre grand opening!
- Located at 1819 Charles Street (and Salsbury Drive)
- 13 three bedroom townhomes and 7 manor residences ranging from 738 – 1351 sq.ft.
- Gourmet kitchens with quartz or granite counters, stainless steel appliances, over-height shaker wood cabinets, ample storage and in-kitchen pantry in select homes
- Tranquil bathrooms with porcelain tile floors, chrome accessories, deep soaker tub, shaker cabinets and seamless glass showers in select homes
- Wideplank engineered matte oak floors, over-height ceilings, and 6” craftsman-style baseboard moldings on main; plush carpets throughout upper floor, hallways, and bedrooms; expansive private courtyard patios and manicured walkways
- Floorplans: Jeff Residences Floorplans
- Features: Jeff Residences Features
- Interior Designer: Different Design Group
- Architect: Ankenman Marchand Architects
For more information on the Jeffs Residences, visit www.jeffsresidences.ca. If you have any questions or comments about this new Vancouver development or any other real estate matter, please contact top Vancouver Realtor Jeff Fitzpatrick.
Photos By: JohnBentley.ca