A unique nine storey mid-rise consisting of 28 urban flats is coming to historic Chinatown. This new Panther Constructors development will be steps to fresh grocers, trendy hangouts like The Keefer Bar and Fortune Sound Club, and some of Vancouver’s best eateries including Phnom Penh, the restaurant known for having THE best chicken wings in the city (definitely a must try)! Functional layouts, clean lines with modern fixtures and finishes, the latest technology, and a bold charcoal and gold exterior separate The Flats at 219 Georgia East from the rest!
- 219 East Georgia Street (and Main Street)
- Priced starting from $269,900 and ranging from 530-1330 square feet
- 9 storey mixed-use building with one commercial unit on the ground floor and 28 residential units on the 2nd to 9th floor
- 3 off-street parking spaces for residential use and 1 space for a co-op car
- Rooftop terrace/lounge and bicycle tuning room
- Scheduled to complete this year, 2011
- Developers: Panther Constructors Limited
- Architects: Birmingham & Wood
If you have questions about this new Vancouver development, I’d be happy to help! Please feel free to contact me anytime at 604.612.6120!