Best Buy, Whole Foods, Canadian Tire and soon, South Creek Landing, a 6 storey mixed-used development by Port Capital Group on the corner of Cambie and W. 6th Avenue. This boutique 15 unit development, which will be a distinct gateway building to the Cambie Corridor is currently under construction and expected to be complete next summer, 2013. Priced from the mid $300,000s to over $1,300,000 these one to four bedroom suites won’t be around for long!
- 2211 Cambie Street (and 6th Avenue, previously Toyo Sushi)
- Six-storey mixed use building with 2 ground level commercial units and 15 residential suites on floors two to six; 9 of the 15 suites will have two or more bedrooms
- “Green” roof and decks, bicycle storage, and two levels of secured underground parking possibly accessed by a car elevator
- Luxurious interiors will boast hardwood floors, 100% wool carpets in bedrooms, contemporary mesh roller blinds, North Shore Mountain and False Creek views, and private outdoor space or enclosed balconies.
- Fully equipped kitchens with Bosch stainless steel appliances and sink, quartz or corian counters, recycling system and more!
- Serene spa-like bathrooms complete with frameless glass shower, designer fixtures, oversized limestone floors and deep soaker tubs
- Perfectly situated next to Best Buy, Whole Foods, Save-On Foods, Canadian Tire, Home Sense, TD Bank, Home Depot terrific restaurants and the Canada Line Skytrain
- Architects: Iconstrux Architecture
Pre-register at www.southcreeklanding.com for the latest updates on this new Cambie condo development. Looking for South Creek Landing floorplans? Contact us and we’ll email them to you directly. If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to call us at 604.612.6120.