Riley Park, a thriving hub of unique shops, grocers and eateries is now home to a boutique 4 storey low-rise. The Riley (previously called Majestic on Main) is a 24 unit development by Trafalgar Enterprises located on Main Street, just two short blocks from Queen Elizabeth Park, Hillcrest Community Centre, and within reach of some of Vancouver’s best schools. Most of these beautiful homes boast fabulous views of Main Street, downtown Vancouver, and the Burnaby Skyline and are priced starting from $349,900 to over $534,000.
- Located at 222 West 30th Avenue (and Main Street)
- Previously marketed as 'Majestic on Main'
- Exclusive collection of 22 condos and 2 townhomes in a boutique 4 storey low-rise
- Open concept floorplans with wide-plank walnut hardwood floors, custom blinds throughout, and outdoor space
- Mouth-watering kitchens with custom wood cabinets, natural stone countertops, premium Fischer & Paykel and Jenn-Air stainless steel appliances, linear glass tile backsplashes and under cabinet lighting
- Relaxing bathrooms with polished chrome Kohler accessories, natural stone counters, custom wood vanity, glass tile accents, deep soaker tubs, dual flush toilets, Maytag washer & dryer, and porcelain tile floors
- Safe and secure with enterphone system, pre-wiring for alarms, secure underground parking and bike storage, and standard 2-5-10 National Home Warranty
- Walking (and/or cycling) distance to some of the best boutiques, markets, and restaurants in the city such as Nesters Market, Toshi Sushi, and Au Petit Cafe (home to what some call the best Vietnamese sandwiches in Vancouver!)
- Download: The Riley Floorplans & The Riley Features
For more information visit The Riley condo sales centre and display suite located at 222 East 30th Avenue or rileyliving.com. If you have any questions about this new Vancouver condo and townhome development, please contact top Vancouver real estate agent Jeff Fitzpatrick.