Where Alder and W. 6th Avenue meet you'll soon find Alder Crossing, an exclusive collection of 6 studios and 6 two-storey townhomes by Guildford Brook Estates (the same Developers who are bringing you The Westerly, Kitsilano's newest condo development).
Situated two blocks from Granville Island, steps to Granville Street shopping, restaurants, False Creek, and minutes to Cambie Village and Downtown, Alder Crossing truly has it all. With only 12 units and properties priced starting from $269,900 to over $749,900, these contemporary homes won't last long!
- 2208 Alder Street (and W. 6th Avenue)
- 12 units - 6 ground level studios and 6 two storey, two bedroom townhomes - ranging from 332 to 1,041 sq.ft.
- All townhomes have expansive private rooftop decks with brilliant downtown skyline and North Shore Mountain views
- Contemporary interiors with laminate flooring, wool blend carpeted bedrooms, and sleek roller blinds
- Mouth-watering kitchens with wood veneer cabinets, polished quartz countertops, tile backsplash, and must-have stainless steel appliances
- Relaxing bathrooms with radiant in-floor heating, stone countertops, frameless clear showers, and European-style vanity
- Secure underground parking, storage and bicycle storage
- Estimated completion 2013
- Download: Alder Crossing Floorplans
For a complete list of Alder Crossing features click here or visit their website at aldercrossing.com. If you have any questions or comments about this new development or the Vancouver real estate marekt in general, please contact Vancouver real estate agent Jeff Fitzpatrick.