Strip malls, fast food joints, and motels along Kingsway in East Vancouver may soon be a thing of the past. Skyway Tower, the first high-rise development under the Norquay Village Neighbourhood Centre Plan is already selling and will be ready for occupancy by Spring 2014.
Developed by THIND Properties, this 160 unit concrete development is spread across a 12 storey high-rise and boutique 4 storey low-rise connected by a breezeway.
- 2711 Kingsway and Earles Street (old Wally’s Burger location)
- Concrete 12 storey high-rise and boutique 4 storey low rise connected by a 13 meter wide breezeway
- 9 commercial units and 160 affordable concrete residences
priced starting from:
- $269,900 for 1 bedrooms
- $319,900 for 2 bedrooms
- $448,900 for 3 bedrooms
- Many homes have stunning views from the North to the South
- Functional and high-quality interiors including laminate floors, ceramic tiles, textured carpeting, designer light fixtures, and must-have stainless steel appliances
- Environmentally progressive features including an eco-green roof, exterior window wall systems with thermal properties to minimize heat loss in the winter and maximize cooling in the summer, and energy efficient hot water baseboard heating
- LEED environmental building with garden floor community deck and 2-5-10 home warranty
- Conveniently located 15 minutes from Downtown Vancouver, close to Burnaby, and across from Norquay Park
- Download: Skyway Tower Floorplans & Skyway Tower Features
- Developer: THIND Properties
- Completion: February – May 2014
If you have any questions about this new East Vancouver development, visit www.skywaytower.com or contact Vancouver real estate agent Jeff Fitzpatrick.