Shannon Mews, the largest master planned community in the history of the Vancouver Westside, could break ground as early as next year. The City of Vancouver recently approved the rezoning application for this seven building, 735 unit Wall Financial Corporation development.
If you’re worried about the history and heritage of the Shannon Estates, don’t! The developer respects the historic values of the site and will be preserving and restoring the three existing heritage buildings, the two formal gardens, the perimeter stone wall and as many trees as possible!
- 7101-7201 Granville Street (and W. 57th Avenue)
- 7 boutique low and mid-rise towers ranging from 2 to 9 stories
- 735 dwelling units, which include 202 rental units
- 1,043 underground parking spaces
- Suites range from townhomes to studio apartments, all the way to 2 and 3 bedroom condos
- “Green” features include renewable energy systems, green mobility, sustainable site design, rainwater management, self irrigation, and solid waste diversion
- Developer: Wall Financial Corporation
- Architect: Perkins + Will and Robert Lemon Architect
If you have any questions about this upcoming new Vancouver development, please feel free to give me a call anytime! For the latest information, visit www.shannonmews.com!