There's been tons of development activity along the Cambie Corridor (check out this article by the Vancouver Sun), Prelude City Homes, Elizabeth by Mosaic, and soon, possibly a 70 unit mid-rise by Wanson.
This proposed mixed-use condo development located at 6361 Cambie Street (right beside Prelude City Homes), will feature an 8 storey building facing Cambie Street and a separate row of 2 storey townhomes facing the lane.
- 6361 - 6385 Cambie Street (and 49th Avenue)
- 8 storey mixed-use development and 2 storey townhomes
- 70 residential units and 6 commercial units
- Underground parking with over 80 stalls
- Developer: Wanson Development
- Architect: Integra Architecture
- Landscape Architect: Durante Kreuk
- Steps to Skytrain and Langara College
As we learn more about this proposed Cambie Corridor development we'll let you know! In the mean time, if you have any questions or comments about the Vancouver real estate market, please feel free to contact Vancouver Realtor Jeff Fitzpatrick.