You can now own part of Vancouver’s last great family estate! The first phase of Shannon Wall Centre Kerrisdale (also known as Shannon Mews and Shannon Estate), located at W. 57th Avenue and Adera, is up for grabs with 41 luxury condos and 15 boutique townhomes. Live within these beautiful heritage stone walls for $360,000 to over $870,000.
- Two buildings and 55 luxury homes – 47 suites in the boutique 5 storey “Cartier House” and 14 two level townhomes in the “Churchill House”
- One, two and three bedroom homes ranging from 501 – 2,079 sq. ft.
- Fabulous club-style amenities including a fully equipped fitness centre, lap pool, lavish gardens where residents can grown their own fruits and vegetables, French-style city square offering bocce and croquet, and access to the Mansion’s drawing and dining rooms, great hall and conservatory which can be reserved for private gathering and parties
- Phase two is rumoured to have over 400 condos and a handful of two-level townhomes
- Download: Shannon Wall Centre Floorplans
- Developer: Wall Financial
- Architect: Perkins + Will and Robert Lemon Architect
- Landscape Architect: Durante Kreuk
For more information about Shannon Wall Centre Kerrisdale, visit shannonwallcentre.com or their presentation centre at 7165 Granville Street. If you have questions or comments about this new Vancouver development or any other real estate matter, please contact top Vancouver Realtor Jeff Fitzpatrick.