Want a chance to win a $15 Starbucks gift card each and every month? Follow us on Twitter and “Like” us on Facebook to enter our “Where in Vancouver?” contest. Each month, a photo of a Vancouver landmark, mural, statue, etc. will be posted on our blog and Facebook album along with the “Where in Vancouver?” location question. If you answer the location question correctly*, your name will be entered into that month's draw for the gift card!
Our very first photo and location question will be posted this Friday, April 1st, 2011! Follow us on Twitter and "Like" us on Facebook for the latest details! Don't forget to tell your friends!
How Do You Enter?
- Follow @JeffFitzpatrick on Twitter and/or “Like” Jeff Fitzpatrick Personal Real Estate Corporation on Facebook.
- Wait for us to post that month's photo and the “Where in Vancouver?” location question on our blog and in our Facebook contest album. Don't worry! We’ll let you know when there’s a new photo and question by tweeting and posting on our status. You’ll only have two weeks from the time the photo is posted to submit your answer.
- Answer the “Where in Vancouver?” location question correctly*. The question will vary depending on what’s photographed. For example, if we post a picture of a mural, the question could be “What building/restaurant is this mural painted on?” or “Where is this mural located? Name the two major crossroads.” There are two ways to submit your answers:
- On Twitter by tweeting “Hey @JeffFitzpatrick, my answer to the #whereinvancouvercontest question is (insert your guess here). I hope I'm right! I want that GC!”. Remember, you must be following us for your entry to count!
- On Facebook by clicking the “Like” button on the contest photo and answering the “Where in Vancouver?” location question in the photo’s comment box. Again, you must "Like" Jeff Fitzpatrick Personal Real Estate Corporation to be eligible to win!
There's a limit of one (1) entry/answer per person per month. However, if you “Like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, you are entitled to two (2) submissions – one (1) through Facebook and one (1) on Twitter!
How Do You Win?
At the end of the two week contest period, we'll review all the entries and gather the names of people who answered that month's "Where in Vancouver?" location question correctly*. From the group of correct* submissions, we’ll randomly draw one (1) winner. Remember, if you follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and answer the question correctly, your name will be entered into the draw TWICE! Please note, the names entered into the draw will be thrown out at the end of each monthly contest. To be eligible to win each month, you'll need to enter and answer each month's location question correctly*.
Each month's winner will be announced on Twitter, Facebook, and our blog. We'll also notify the winner directly by the method of contact they provided us when they initially entered the contest. If they entered via Twitter, the winner will be contacted via Twitter Direct Message; if they entered the contest through Facebook, they will be notified via Facebook Private Message; and if they entered on Facebook and Twitter, we'll contact the winner on both accounts.
*We know there could be several correct answers to the “Where in Vancouver?” question, thus, to make things simpler, the "correct" answer will be the one (1) answer we think best answers the question. This answer will be selected by us prior to the start of the contest and will be used to determine the "correct" submissions and names for the contest draw.
- The monthly contest begins when the photo and “Where in Vancouver?” location question is posted on our blog and will run for two weeks.
- Limit of one (1) entry per person per month. However, if individuals “Like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, they are entitled to two (2) submissions – one (1) through Facebook and one (1) on Twitter. If you answer the location question correctly on both accounts, your name will be entered twice in the monthly draw.
- Entrants must submit entries/answers as specified in the contest details in order to be eligible.
- There will be one (1) winner per contest per month. The winner agrees to have their name announced/published on Twitter, Facebook, and our Blog.
- There is no limit to the number of times an individual can win, however, we reserve the right to disqualify an entry for any reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel and/or modify the contest and it’s rules at any time.