The long abandoned casino building on the corner of Main and Keefer will soon be replaced by a 16 storey mixed-use Westbank development. Carefully designed by W. T. Leung Architects, this 144 unit development fits beautifully into the historic Chinatown neighbourhood. With a wide range of studio, one and two bedroom apartments, this charming development will no doubt be a hit!
- 611 Main Street (and Keefer)
- 16 storey mixed use building with ground floor retail and commercial units
- 144 residential units composed of 14 studios apartments, 64 one bedroom suites and 66 two bedroom condos
- Almost all homes come with terrific open or enclosed balconies
- Secured underground parking for 73 cars and 186 bicycles
- Preliminary floorplates: Main & Keefer Preliminary Floorplates
- Developer: Westbank Projects Corp.
- Architects: W. T. Leung Architects Inc.
There currently isn’t much information on this new Vancouver development, but as we learn more about 611 Main Street, we’ll be sure to share! If you need help finding the perfect home or simply have questions about the Vancouver real estate market, please feel free to contact Jeff anytime!