Get ready to welcome a new addition to the Vancouver skyline, Maddox by Cressey! With its unique slender shape and innovative use of tile and glass, Maddox is expected to be one of the architectural landmarks in the city.
The forward thinking interior specifications, intelligent space planning, and high environmental standards of Maddox will set new standards in building design. Not yet intrigued? Here’s a little more:
- Located at 738 Rolston Crescent, formerly 1304 Howe Street, Vancouver, BC Canada
- In the heart of Vancouver on the corner of Howe and Drake Street
- Prestigious downtown residence by Cressey Development Group
- Unique 300 ft., 32 storey residential tower with a neighbouring 7 storey low rise
- 5 levels of underground parking, 258 stalls
- Stunning views of Vancouver from all 215 residential suites
- Designed with the planet in mind, including geothermal and forced air climate control
- Steps to Vancouver’s best restaurants, Yaletown boutiques, beautiful False Creek waterfront, Granville Island, and a world of other amenities at your door
Interested in learning more? Register here for the latest news and updates. If you have any questions or comments regarding Maddox or anything else, please give us a call anytime!