Introducing “Alexandra”, a contemporary 21 storey high-rise in
Vancouver’s prime seaside community, English Bay.
This luxurious 85 unit Millennium and Concord Pacific development planned for the corner of Bidwell and Davie will integrate the current two-storey Mission Revival style heritage building (well known for being Maxine’s Beauty School in the 1930’s) into its modern design.
If you’ve always dreamed of living in a waterfront community steps to the seawall, Stanley Park, restaurants and coffee shops, this is your chance!
- 1215 Bidwell (and Davie Street)
- Mixed-use 21 storey
tower incorporating a four-storey podium facing Davie Street containing
ground-floor retail and rental housing above
- 85 Condos
- 49 rental housing units on second, third and fourth floors
- Street level retail
- Built to LEED Gold standards
- Green features including water efficient landscaping and enhanced energy and water conservation performance in each suite
- Premium hardwood floors, high ceilings, air conditioning, European cabinetry, gourmet kitchen with Miele & Sub Zero appliances and in-suite laundry in all residences
- Breathtaking water and city views
- Designed by award-winning Henriquez Partners Architects
- Prime location close
to cafes, restaurants, shopping, transit, entertainment, schools, the seawall,
and Stanley park!
Pre-sales for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity starts this Fall! Register at alexandraliving.com for the latest news and updates. If you have any questions regarding Alexandra English Bay or any other new Vancouver condo developments, please feel free to give me a call!