Vancouver’s Marpole neighbourhood will soon welcome Marine Gateway, a massive 900,000 sq. ft. three-tower development with residential and commercial space. This recently approved PCI development will feature two residential towers and an office building/plaza that will have all the essentials, from grocery stores to an 11 screen cinema!
- 8440 Cambie Street and SW Marine Drive
- Two residential towers at 26 and 35 storeys, with 418 residential market units and 40 affordable rental units
- A 16 storey office building and plaza with retail space, high end grocers, drug stores, medical offices, coffee shops, banks, boutiques, restaurants, a movie theatre and more!
- Connected to the Marine Drive Canada Line Station and the South Vancouver bus loop
- Architects: Perkins + Will Architects
Marine Gateway is scheduled for completion is 2014 but
registration starts now! Visit marinegateway.com
to register for priority access. If you have questions about Marine Gateway or
any other new Vancouver condo development, please call anytime!