Perfectly situated close to bike routes, the sea wall, Granville Island grocers, and the Olympic Village, Kenstone Properties’ new Vancouver Westside development, Sixth + Willow, allows you to enjoy all Vancouver has to offer while being only minutes from the bustling core of downtown. This one-of-a-kind contemporary development designed by award-winning Michael Green Architecture boasts 25 large luxury townhomes priced starting from $989,900.
- Willow Street (and 6th Avenue)
- Two 3 storey buildings with 25 townhomes connected by a serene internal Japanese-inspired courtyard
- Large 2 bedroom & den, 3 bedroom & den, and 4 bedroom townhomes ranging from 1,088 sq.ft. to 1,741 sq.ft.
- All homes are safe and secure: 24 hour camera monitoring, secure FOB access, and pre-wired for security systems
- In-suite 40 sq.ft. storage, 2 secured underground parking stalls for most homes, and bike storage facilities
- Fully equipped interiors include wide plank oak floors throughout, floor-to-ceiling roller blinds, recessed pot lighting, radiant in-floor heating, designer gourmet kitchens and spa-like baths. Click here for a complete list of Sixth + Willow Features
- Expected completion: Fall 2013
- Download: Sixth + Willow Floorplans
If you’re looking to downsize without having to sacrifice too much space or a growing family looking for just a little more room, Sixth + Willow may be just for you. The presentation center, located at 1555 W. 8th Avenue, is open daily (except Fridays) from noon – 5pm. If you have any questions about this new Vancouver townhome development, visit www.sixthandwillow.com or feel free to contact us anytime.