A boutique collection of 35 luxury homes is coming soon to Vancouver’s most prestigious Westside neighbourhood. The seven buildings forming Granville Mews has been designed by award-winning Formwerks to fit right into the neighbourhood. Inspired by the nearby Trinity Baptist Church, the buildings will feature robust wood detailing, quarry stone, and original old stonework which all add to the historic feel of the residences. These luxury two, three and four bedroom town & garden homes start from $1.1 million and are now selling!
- 6708-6776 Granville Street (and 52nd Avenue)
- 35 luxury two, three (plus den), and four bedroom homes in seven buildings
- Homes range from 1518 – 2131 square feet and are complete with private patios!
- Terrific open plan layout, over-height 9’ ceilings and rich oak flooring in the main living areas
- Gourmet kitchens with high end Fisher Paykel Fridge and Bosch appliances, double stainless steel sinks, casual eating bars on peninsulas or island (depending on floorplan), elegant cabinetry with glass accent doors, and recessed and under-cabinet lighting
- Spa-like baths with deep soaker tubs, spacious showers, water-saving dual-flush toilets, and custom vanities surrounded by granite, marble or Caesar stone countertops
- Gorgeous landscaped walkways and expansive 60 foot wide courtyard complete with centre fountain, seating area, children’s play area and community garden plots with greenhouse and tool shed
- Developers: Granville Westside Developments Ltd
- Architects: Formwerks Architectural Inc.
For more information on this new development, visit granvillemews.com or the presentation centre & display home located at 6700 Granville Street. If you have any questions or would like help finding the perfect home, please feel free to call 604.612.6120 anytime!