Looking for a truly unique west coast home with some of
Vancouver’s best water, mountain and sunset views? If you’re open to a slightly
different, yet equally amazing lifestyle, a float home may be just for you!
Currently two of the six Coal Harbour homes (the maximum number of float homes
allowed in this marina) are on the market! Check out these rare gems below –
they may very well float your boat!
Photos from the Vancouver Sun
- Vancouver’s newest floating home! (Recently towed into place September 19, 2011!)
- 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms
- 1,158 sq. ft. across two floors, not including the amazing rooftop deck, charming patio off the master bedroom and the rail-less on the main floor
- Panoramic mountain, water and sunset views!
- Granite counters, stainless steel appliances, marble master bath (which slightly resemble bathrooms in the Fairmont Pacific Rim), and high end finishes throughout
- No parking is available, but no car is needed! Walk or bike to world-class restaurants, shopping, cafes, entertainment, and transit if needed!
- The largest floating home in Coal Harbour!
- 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathrooms
- 1,320 sq. ft. across two floors (which have been recently updated!)
- Entertainment sized floating deck and a charming patio on the top floor
- Amazing views of Stanley Park, the North Shore mountains, and of course, the marina!
- No parking available, but once again, you won’t need it! You’ll be situated in the very heart of Vancouver!
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to give me a call at 604.612.6120 anytime!