Mosaic Homes is at it again! The highly coveted Cambie Corridor is preparing to welcome “Elizabeth”, a 5 storey, 41 unit residential development across from Queen Elizabeth Park.
Designed by Ramsay Worden Architects, this boutique low-rise will have a clean and modern feel thanks to its white and dark grey brick clad exterior with metal, cement, and wood coloured accents. Enjoy Sunday brunch at Season's in the Park, stroll through the lush gardens or play a round of Pitch & Putt. Heading to Richmond or Downtown? Walk to the Canada Line Skytrain which will have you there in minutes!
- 4867 Cambie Street (and W. 33rd Avenue)
- Five storey residentail building with West Coast architecture and crisp interiors
- 41 units consisting of 3 studios, 8 one bedrooms, and 30 two bedrooms
- Size of condos range from 482 - 1082 sq.ft.
- One level of underground parking with 48 parking stalls and storage for 61 bicycles
- Developer: Mosaic Homes
- Architect: Ramsay Worden Architects
- Landscaping: Durante Kreuk Ltd
For the latest updates on this new condo development, Elizabeth by Mosaic Homes, register here. If you have questions about living in the Cambie Corridor or any other Vancouver neighbourhood, please contact award-winning Vancouver Realtor Jeff Fitzpatrick.