Have an appetite for affordable Downtown living? The key may be in a little pinch of “Salt” – Concert Properties’ newest development. With over 125 of its 194 homes priced between $295,000 and $495,000, it’s now your chance to own a piece of Downtown Vancouver and the lifestyle that goes with it! Located in Downtown South, on the new Hornby bicycle corridor, you’ll be minutes to Yaletown, Granville Island, English Bay and Robson Street shopping. Here’s a little taste of what’s to come:
- 1308 Hornby Street, Vancouver, BC (corner of Hornby and Drake Street)
- Slender 33 storey tower with 194 residences
- Between 475 - 925 sq. ft. except for properties in the Sky Collection which range from 940 - 1380 sq. ft.
- Choose from 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom plus den, 2 bedroom, and 2 bedroom plus den
- Many suites with panoramic views of the city, North Shore mountains, and English Bay
- Casual modern interiors by BBA Design: high-gloss white and vertical grain accent cabinetry, built-in European appliances including Fisher-Paykel oven and dishwasher drawer, Blomberg fridge with full matching overlay paneling, and durable laminate wood flooring throughout (including bedrooms)!
Have we wet your appetite? Register here to preview the Salt Sales Centre and full one bedroom display suite prior to the public opening in June.