The Werks, an 8 storey concrete development with 20 customized apartments is coming soon to the vibrant Cambie Street Village neighbourhood. It’s amazing location – steps to Whole Foods, the Canada Line Skytrain station, fabulous restaurants and shops – and creative living spaces designed with today’s owner in mind, are what make these condos so compelling! With richly landscaped courtyards and inviting decks, you’ll never want to leave home!
- 555 W. 7th Avenue (between Ash and Cambie Street)
- 20 customized suites ranging from 450 to 1,666 square feet (one, two and three-bedroom units)
- Priced from $326,250 to $1,499,400
- Sleek gourmet kitchens with GE stainless steel appliances and double bowl sink, gorgeous quartz countertops, porcelain tile flooring and backsplash and self closing doors and drawers!
- Spa-like baths with floating vanity and mirror, under-cabinet motion lights, chrome faucets/accessories and natural quartz countertops
- Energy saving double glazed windows and patio doors
- Hot water heat and convenient baseboard heating
- Pre-wired for cable/telephone/networking
- 20 year warranty on concrete rainscreen and flat roof, and 2-5-10 home warranty!
- Secured and brightly lit underground parking
- Currently under construction; completion Winter/Spring 2013
- Download: Floorplans and Feature Sheet
- Development Management: Thomas Ivanore
- Architect: Matthew Cheng Architect
- Interior Design: Square One Interiors
For more information on this boutique condo development, visit www.thewerks.ca. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me anytime at 604.612.6120!