Chez Nous, a boutique French-inspired 4 unit development in the heart of Cambie Village allows you to live steps to Vancouver’s best boutiques, restaurants and services in style! With only one flat per floor, enjoy restricted elevator access directly to your own private foyer which opens up to a beautiful 2 bedroom and den home complete with 3 generous size balconies. Sound like your cup of tea? Hurry! Only 3 of 4 flats remain!
- 656 W. 13th Avenue (and Heather Street)
- 4 storey, 4 unit French-inspired limestone building with one unit per floor and French rear gardens
- Homes range from 1266 to 1494 sq.ft. and boast 2 bedrooms, a den and 3 generous size balconies (at minimum)
- Lovely interiors featuring African oak floors, 100% wool carpets in bedrooms, in-floor radiant heating, and cozy natural gas fireplaces
- Fully equipped kitchens with all of today’s must-haves: stainless steel appliances and gas range, wine fridge, and Quartz countertops
- Spacious bathrooms with luxurious marble counters and floors, designer fixtures, free standing shower, and a bath tub in the master ensuite (floors 2 and 3 only)
- Steam washer and dryer, secure underground parking and large private 61 sq.ft. storage units
- Developer: Trasolini Chetner Construction
- Architects: Wiedemann Architectural Design
- Occupancy: Winter 2012/2013
- Download: Chez Nous Floorplan
For more information on the residences at Chez Nous, visit www.cheznousresidences.com. If you have any questions about this or any other new Vancouver development, feel free to contact us anytime! We'll be happy to help.