First, Concert Properties added a pinch of “Salt” to Downtown Vancouver, now Marcon and Jameson will be flavouring the vibrant Hastings-Sunrise neighbourhood in East Vancouver with a little “Sesame” – a boutique low-rise with modern 1, 2, and 3 bedroom homes. With only 61 gourmet suites starting at $269,900, once they’re served, they won’t be around for long!
- 1833 Renfrew Street at E. 2nd Avenue (previously the Blockbuster)
- Architect: Rositch Hemphill Projects
- Mixed use building containing 61 residential units, commercial space at ground floor, and common rooftop patio
- Living at Sesame starts at:
- $269,900 for 1 bedroom homes (530 – 760 sq. ft)
- $387,900 for 2 bedroom homes (752 – 872 sq.ft)
- $485,900 for 3 bedroom homes (960 – 1053 sq.ft)
- Steps to First Avenue Marketplace, T&T Supermarket, Clinton Park, restaurants, cafes, schools, and transit!
- 10 minutes to Downtown Vancouver and 10 minutes to North Vancouver
Tempted? Register at liveatsesame.ca for the latest information. If you have any questions about this new development or anything else, we’d love to assist you, please call 604.612.6120 anytime!
*May 19, 2011 - We now have a list of features, pricing details, photos of the display suite, and all floorplans for Sesame! Contact us if you'd like a copy!