A 16 storey mixed-use development has been proposed for 633 Main Street, the same block as the 144 unit Westbank development at 611 Main which is still waiting for approval. Blue Sky Properties, the newest member of the Robert Bosa family of companies, is working alongside Architect Chris Dikeakos to build a 150 ft retail and residential tower which will include commercial space on the ground floor, 151 residential units, and 5 levels of underground parking.
- 633 Main Street (and East Georgia)
- Same block as the 16 storey, 144 unit Westbank development at 601 Main Street
- 16 storey, 150 ft mixed use building with ground level commercial uses and 151 residential units (most with outdoor space):
- 21 one bedroom units
- 51 one bedroom plus den suites
- 77 two bedroom & two bedroom plus den homes
- 5 levels of underground parking with 158 residential parking spaces, 7 commercial spaces and 189 stalls for bicycle storage
- Architect: Chris Dikeakos Architects Inc.
- Developer: Blue Sky Properties (A Robert Bosa family
Little is known about this proposed condo development, but as we find out more information we'll be sure to pass it along. If you have any questions about living in Chinatown or any other Vancouver neighbourhood, please feel free to contact top Vancouver Realtor Jeff Fitzpatrick at 604.612.6120.