The Ridge Theatre and bowling alley will soon be replaced by a 5 storey Cressey development called Arbutus Ridge. This planned mixed-use building, designed by IBI/HB Architects was recently given the go-ahead by the city and will have 52 residential units, ground level commercial space including a 21,000 sq.ft. grocery store, and three levels of underground parking.
- 3113 Arbutus Street (and W. 16th Avenue)
- Five storey (56 ft) mixed-use building with commercial units on the ground floor including a 21,000 sq. ft. market, residential units above and a grand hotel-style lobby
- 52 residential condos and townhomes ranging from 616 – 1708 sq.ft.
- 1 and 2 bedroom suites, many with enclosed balconies, patios and private terraces
- All suites with in-suite laundry and in-suite storage
- Three levels of underground parking with 89 commercial and 95 residential parking spaces
- Bike storage stalls for 108 residential bikes and 6 commercial bikes
- Gathering places and outdoor spaces that act as true outdoor living rooms
- Developer: Cressey
- Architects: IBI/HB Architects
- Landscape Architect: Durante Kreuk
For the latest information and updates on the Arbutus Ridge condos register at arbutusridgeliving.com. If you have any questions or comments about this new condo development please contact Vancouver Realtor Jeff Fitzpatrick.